No more spaghetti please!
Keep things clean and organize your triggers, actions and conditions in a simple State Machine, easily re-use them with any type of game object.
- Node-Based Graph which works and looks the same way as the Animator editor graph.
- Re-use State Machines for any type of logic Game Modes, AI, Player Managers etc.
- Add as many transitions to any node and add conditions to them.
- Mute transitions.
- Copy & Paste nodes between State Machines.
- Duplicate State Machines.
- Add as many Sub-State Machines as you need.
- Drag & Drop state machines inside other SM's to create Sub-State Machines.
- Easily export State Machines to share between projects or to other users.
- Use any type of triggers, actions and conditions inside a State Machine.
- Works with any other official or un-official Game Creator modules.
- Live Debug runtime states right in the Editor.
Then, bring up the Modules Window clicking on the Game Creator option in the toolbar. Click the State Machine Module Enable button.