State Machine 2
This module allows to create state machines with Game Creator 2. Keep things clean and organize your triggers, actions and conditions in a simple State Machine, easily re-use them with any type of game object.
- Node-Based Graph with amazing performance.
- Multiple types of Nodes (Triggers, Actions, Branch, Conditions, Sub-StateMachine)
- Re-use State Machines for any type of logic Game Modes, AI, Player Managers etc.
- Variables from all types for State Machine asset and Runner.
- Disable or Lock nodes
- MiniMap to easily navigate through the graph
- Group nodes
- Add Sticky Notes
- Easily Align Nodes
- Tons of Shortcuts
- Complete undo support
- Copy & Paste nodes between State Machines.
- Drag & Drop regular GC Actions, Conditions and Triggers to a StateMachine to easily port your previous work.
- Duplicate State Machines.
- Add as many Sub-State Machines as you need.
- Drag & Drop state machines inside other SM's to create Sub-State Machines.
- Easily export State Machines to share between projects or to other users.
- Use any type of triggers, actions and conditions inside a State Machine.
- Works with any other official or un-official Game Creator modules.
- Live Debug runtime states right in the Editor.
- Compatible with all modules.
All actions and conditions are compatible with other Game Creator modules.
You'll first need to have Game Creator 2 installed.
The process is simple:
Finally bring up the Game Creator Install Window select the State Machine 2 package and install it.