The RPG module is a complete solution exclusively developed for Game Creator that allows to have a functional Role Playing Game system in your game with a few clicks.
(Example of an Instant Skill and Projectile Skill)
- Create fully functional Skills (Magic, Melee, Crowd Control you name it)
- Add Attributes for characters (Health, Experience, Mana etc.)
- Easily create Classes where you can fine tune attributes for each class
- Customize damage results with Formulas
- Easy to use Editor Tools to manage every detail of the RPG system
- Comes with plenty of Actions and Conditions that can be used on any other Game Creator module
- Easy to debug and track attributes and skills for every actor with Editor built-in tools
- Comes with UI components like: Character HUD, Text HUD, Skill Bar, Spell Book
RPG comes a minimalist skin. You can create your own by duplicating the default one or import one from the store.
All actions and conditions are compatible with other Game Creator modules, imagine for example giving a Melee skill when player buys a sword item using Inventory Module or rewarding with Experience by completing a quest with the Quest Module
Download the package the Unity Asset Store (soon). You'll first need to have Game Creator installed.
Then, bring up the Module Manager Window and click the RPG's Enable button.
This module requires Game Creator and won't work without it. Don't attempt to extract the package inside the Plugins/ folder as it will throw some errors.